The Integrated ATPL(A) course aims to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as co-pilot on multi-pilot, multi-engine aircraft in commercial air transportation and to obtain the CPL(A)/IR license.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Good knowledge of English
- 1st Class medical certificate issued by an EASA Aeromedical Centre (see Aeromedical Infomation page)
750 hours of instruction which include:
- 550 hours of class instruction
- 200 hours of briefings, long briefings, transition courses and MCC course
The ground course comprises of the following subjects:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Planning
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight
The practical training comprises of 210 flight hours:
- 80 in VFR (Visual Flight Rules)
- 100 in IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) including 40 on FNPTII Simulator
- 30 MCC (Multi-Crew Coordination course - 15 hours as “Pilot Flying” and 15 hours as “Pilot Monitoring”) on FNPTII Simulator
- 15 on multi-engine aircraft
AIRCRAFT OR/AND SIMULATOR USED
FNPT II Simulator
Alsim ALX and/or B737-800 Simulator
The course will last between 12 and 36 months.
CPL(A) / IR license with MCC and ATPL Theory credits
Holders of a PPL license are entitled to a credit of 50% of the aircraft hours flown by the entrant prior to the course up to a credit of 40 hours flying experience or 45 hours if an aeroplane night flying qualification has been obtained. Crediting is provided at the discretion of our ATO.
I’m interested – Now what do I do?
We hope you have found the information contained on this page interesting. It can appear quite confusing when you're just "starting out". Thus, we highly recommend that you schedule a visit with us in person to further discuss your Integrated ATPL course. Aviomar Flight Academy is open seven days a week from 09:00 AM to early evening depending on season, weather, daylight and flying activity.
Feel free to come by and meet one of our instructors. Give us a ring beforehand to let us know when you would mostly likely drop by. Alternatively, if you wish to book a trial lesson, you can call us to arrange the date, time and payment details.
Course Start Dates
- 27th September 2021
- 28th February 2022
- 26th September 2022