The Integrated ATPL(A) course aims to train pilots to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as co-pilot on multi-pilot, multi-engine aircraft in commercial air transportation and to obtain the CPL(A)/IR license.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Good knowledge of English
- 1st Class medical certificate issued by an EASA Aeromedical Centre (see Aeromedical Infomation page)
750 hours of instruction which include:
- 550 hours of class instruction
- 200 hours of briefings, long briefings, transition courses and MCC course
The ground course comprises of the following subjects:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Planning
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight
The practical training comprises of 210 flight hours:
- 80 in VFR (Visual Flight Rules)
- 100 in IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) including 40 on FNPTII Simulator
- 30 MCC (Multi-Crew Coordination course - 15 hours as “Pilot Flying” and 15 hours as “Pilot Monitoring”) on FNPTII Simulator
- 15 on multi-engine aircraft
AIRCRAFT OR/AND SIMULATOR USED
FNPT II Simulator
Alsim ALX and/or B737-800 Simulator
The course will last between 12 and 36 months.
CPL(A) / IR license with MCC and ATPL Theory credits
Holders of a PPL license are entitled to a credit of 50% of the aircraft hours flown by the entrant prior to the course up to a credit of 40 hours flying experience or 45 hours if an aeroplane night flying qualification has been obtained. Crediting is provided at the discretion of our ATO.
I’m interested – What is the next step?
We hope you have found the information contained on this page interesting. It can appear quite confusing when you're just "starting." Thus, we highly recommend you schedule a visit with us to discuss more details of the Integrated ATPL course. Aviomar Flight Academy is open seven days a week from 09:00 AM to early evening, depending on season, weather, daylight, and flying activity.
Feel free to come by and meet one of our instructors. Give us a ring beforehand to let us know when you would likely drop by. Alternatively, if you wish to book a trial lesson, you can call us to arrange the date, time, and payment details.
Course Start Dates
- 25 September 2023
- 26 February 2024
- 23 September 2024