The Alsim ALX is probably the most succesful and advanced FNPTII "wide-concept" trainer ever conceived.
ALX students can be trained on several aircraft classes using only one device: thanks to this “wider” approach students become more competent to make the right decisions.
The Alsim ALX simulator offers up to 4 classes of aircraft – from single engine piston, twin engine piston, twin turbine up to medium category twin jet (generic B737/A320).
Designed and approved for ATPL, CPL/MCC, JOC and pilot selection, the ALX offers advanced technology simulation equipment tailored to the majority of training needs.
This high-tech and user-friendly simulator ensures deep immersion for both trainee and instructor and offers a high level of training. In the end, the simulator becomes an essential tool for decision making, which is a vital part of most simulator training exercises.
MULTIPLE FLIGHT MODELS
The ALX is capable of simulating up to 6 different classes of aeroplanes, covering the entire ab-initio student curriculum from A to Z, from PPL training to MCC/JOT training using the following flight models:
- Single Engine Piston, fixed gear and propeller with EFIS or Analogue Instrumentation
- Single Engine Piston, retractable gear and variable-pitch propeller with EFIS or Analogue Instrumentation
- Multi Engine Piston, with EFIS or Analogue Instrumentation
- Light Turboprop (King Air based), with EFIS instrument layout
- Light Jet (Citation II based) with EFIS instrument layout, complex systems and dual FMS
- Medium sized TurboPropo (ATR based) with EFID instrument layout, complex systems and dual FMS
- Medium Jet (A320 based) with EFIS instrument layout, complex systems and dual FMS.
HIGH DEFINITION VISUAL SYSTEM
Trainee immersion is achieved with an exception, high resolution visual system:
- 208° field of view
- Realistic and highly defined airport scenes;
- Wide suite of weather effects and scenarios such as snow, hail, rain and storm;
- Day, night, dawn and dusk scenarios.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- PBN Approach (LNAV, LNAV/VNAV, LPV)
- UPRT presets
- TCAS II
- Weather radar
This simulator may be leased "Wet" (with Aviomar Flight Academy Instructors) or "Dry" (with your own Instructors). Please enquire below for hour packages and contract information.