THE BOEING 737
The Boeing 737 is an American short- to medium-range twinjet narrow-body airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from the 707 and 727, the 737 has developed into a family of several passenger models with capacities from 85 to 215 passengers. The 737 is Boeing's only narrow-body airliner in production, with the 737 Next Generation (-700, -800, and -900ER), and the re-engined and updated 737 MAX variants.
The 737 series is the highest-selling commercial jetliner in history. As of 2006, there were an average of 1,250 Boeing 737s airborne at any given time, with two either departing or landing somewhere every five seconds.
- Aircraft Type: Boeing 737-800W
- Certification Level: EASA FFS Level D
- Primary Reference Document: CS-FSTD A Issue 2
- Visual System: Rockwell Collins / Q4 EP-8000 (Back projection Wide Mirror 200x40 deg FoV) with World-wide Geo specific Terrain database
- Instrument Fit: EFIS (PFD/ND) - Dual autopilot / flight director system - 2 ADC, 2 VHF COMM, 2 VHF NAV, 1 ADF, 2 marker, 2 transponders
- Motion System: MOOG FCS EPM 6 DoF (Degrees of Freedom)
- ACAS: TCAS v. 7.1
- Extended Envelope Training (EET)
- Adverse Weather Event
- EFB Mounting Kit – Class 1
- Predictive Windshear system
- Weather radar
- Selectable NG variants configuration options
- EGPWS Honeywell Mark V
- Smoke Generator
- FMC Recall/Snapshot
- Debriefing Station
This FSTD may be leased either "DRY" or "WET".