THE BOEING 737
The Boeing 737 is an American short- to medium-range twinjet narrow-body airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from the 707 and 727, the 737 has developed into a family of several passenger models with capacities from 85 to 215 passengers. The 737 is Boeing's only narrow-body airliner in production, with the 737 Next Generation (-700, -800, and -900ER), and the re-engined and updated 737 MAX variants.
The 737 series is the highest-selling commercial jetliner in history. As of 2006, there were an average of 1,250 Boeing 737s airborne at any given time, with two either departing or landing somewhere every five seconds.
- Aircraft Type: based on B737-800
- Certification Level: EASA FNPTII MCC
- Primary Reference Document: CS-FSTD A Issue 2
- Visual System: RSI Raster XT image generator, BARCO F22 Series F50 projectors, 3-channel FoV 200 x 40 direct projection.
- Instrument Fit: EFIS (PFD/ND) - Dual autopilot / flight director system - 2 ADC, 2 VHF COMM, 2 VHF NAV, 1 ADF, 2 marker, 2 transponders
- ACAS: TCAS v. 7.1
- EFB Mounting Kit – Class 1
- Predictive Windshear system
- Weather radar
- Selectable NG variants configuration options
This FSTD may be leased either "DRY" or "WET".