The Cessna Citation Mustang C510 simulator is a six-axis full-flight simulator with an electric motion system used primarily for initial and recurring training of Cessna Citation Mustang executive aircraft pilots. This flight simulator is certified ENAC/EASA FFS Level D, the highest level of fidelity available among professional flight simulators.
The Cessna Citation Mustang C510
The Cessna Citation Mustang is a business jet (Very Light Jet category) built by the Cessna Aircraft Company in Independence (Kansas). The Mustang, in the basic configuration, has 4 passenger seats in the rear of the cabin, 2 cockpit seats for pilots, and a toilet in the central section. Like other aircraft in its category, it is approved for single-pilot operations though most commercial operators use it on multi-pilot operations (2 pilots).
The aircraft is powered by two Pratt & Whitney PW615F-A turbofans installed on a T-tail.
More than 470 aircraft of this type were produced.
Full Motion System
The simulator is fitted with a 6 degrees of freedom electric motion system. This motion system allows the simulator to reproduce the movements, accelerations, decelerations, turbulences, buffets and vibrations perceived in an actual flight, thus ensuring a high level of fidelity and realism in all training exercises.
G1000® Synthetic Vision Technology
This simulator is equipped with a complete avionic package SVT ("Synthetic Vision Technology"), a system which replicates the 3D representation of the environment and surrounding obstacles while flying in dark conditions or reduced visibility.
Advanced Visual System
The simulator is equipped with a visual system "Rockwell Collins" Wide View at 200x40, allowing specific training on airports with particular orographic and instrumental complexities (for example: London City, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Sion, Madeira and Lugano).
The visual system installed is compliant with the highest "Level D" requirements and offers the following features:
- Endless image collimation
- 5 000 000+ polygons visible at 60hz
- 1 000 000+ 60hz light points
- Varying levels of rain, snow, hail, puddles and light reflections
- Multiple weather fronts, fog, thunderstorms, winter scenes, volcanic clouds
- Over 500 airports are available, including 21 "custom"
- High level of fidelity with visual effects such as ground traffic, airport staff and equipment, variable lighting, shadows, reflections and more
- Custom sceneries: EIDW, LIMC, LIRN, EGLC, LFLB, LIML, LOWI, LOWS, LFPB, LFMN, LFKJ, LIMJ, LSGG, LSGS, LSZA, LFLL, LIEO, LIRQ, LGMK, LIRA, LPMA, LATI.
- Smoke generator
- Icing, UPRT, Full Stall
- UPRT Tablet
- Steep Approach
- Low Visibility Take-off
- Windshear profiles
- Weather radar
- Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT)
- LNAV, LNAV/VNAV, LPV, RNP AR Approaches
- Electronic Charts and Checklists
Our simulator is certified EASA Level D and may be used for the following trainings: type rating (initial and renewal), PBN, TRI/SFI, operator recurrent training.