Train pilots, both theoretically and practically, to operate proficiently as pilot-in-command, on single-engine or multi-engine aircraft under Instrument Meteorological Conditions (IMC) and in accordance with Instrument Flight Rules.
- Hold a valid PPL or CPL License
- Class 2 Medical Certificate
- 50 hours experience as PIC
300 hours in class or by means of our Distance Learning platform (see Distance Learning courses).
- 40 hours in IFR on Alsim ALX-500 simulator
- 15 hours on multi engine aircraft
- Or: 50 hours on Cessna 172RG