per Merito Financial Scheme
Aviomar Flight Academy has partnered with Intesa Sanpaolo bank to offer honor loans for flight training courses. This honor loan scheme named "per Merito" allows best-in-class future pilots to obtain a unique credit scheme.
This exclusive honour loan scheme will be available for Aviomar’s Integrated ATPL and APS MCC courses commencing in September 2019 and is subject to a merit-based student entry assessment. The honour scheme will allow students to finance up to 50% of the course fees at reduced interest rates.
The perMerito loan requires an initial regular payment of the study path by the student followed by the taking over of financial support in the second part of the course.
Access and eligibility to this IntesaSanpaolo loan scheme are regulated and approved by Aviomar on the basis of student performance.
- Maximum age on enrolment: 32 years old
- High school diploma with a mark above 80/100 or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- While you study - If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are well progressing throughout the course, you will be granted access to a bank account with a credit scheme of up to 5 years. Funds will be released onto this account which you may use in full or partially for the pursuing of your studies.
- On termination of your course - You may concentrate on finding a job before starting to pay back the loan. You will be allowed a gap-period during which you will not receive any further credit and you will not need to pay back yet the amounts received so far. The interests on the credit received will continue to accrue but you may also wish to start the payback immediately. The gap-period is on your discretion and may last up to two years.
- After the gap period - You will have to pay back the bank the credit used so far and the interests accrued. You have options from either a personal loan at advantageous rates or a full single payment refund.
ACCESS TO THE CREDIT LINE:
Access to the per Merito credit line does not require personal or family guarantees. To obtain the first credit tranche, you must complete the progress examinations and internal checks as established by Aviomar Flight Academy.