Aviomar, in partnership with BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas, offers the opportunity to finance ATPL, CPL and Flight Instructor courses through the BNL FUTURIAMO loan.
Becoming a professional pilot requires extensive training. We understand that it also requires a significant investment and that some students will be in need of a financial aid to complete the course. Thus, BNL FUTURIAMO offers the opportunity to fund flight training for dedicated Aviomar Flight Academy students of all ages.
The BNL Futuriamo loan can finance expenses such as:
- the training course;
- purchase of textbooks;
- accommodation and transport costs;
- purchase of a PC or a tablet
The loan features:
- Minimum amount starting from € 5.000,00
- Maximum amount up to € 70.000,00
- Loan duration up to 10 years with the possibility of postponing the reimbursement from 12 to 36 months after disbursement
- Disimbursement: one payment
- Guarantees: for younger students, an agreement is provided by the Bank to co-sign with a parent/guardian resident in Italy or other guarantees deemed suitable by the bank.
The granting of the loan is subject to the approval of the bank. The loan is managed entirely by BNL Gruppo BNP Paribas. For all contractual, economic information and conditions please refer to BNL.it .
How to apply for the loan?
For more information visit the BNL Futuriamo page. To learn more and apply for funding, simply click on «Fatti Richiamare » and fill in the form with your data that will be reviewed by a BNL Consultant .