The ab-initio cadet program is an "Integrated ATPL" program that is delivered in accordance with Ryanair Operational Standards and includes specific modules of training that introduces trainees to Ryanair SOPs, CRM standards, and operational philosophy.
The course is held entirely at our two training centers in Rome, Italy.
This program will last approximately 18 months and leads to the achievement of the EASA CPL / IR (A) license with ME rating and APS MCC certificate. On successful completion of the final Ryanair assessment, the student will be offered a place on the Ryanair Boeing 737-800 Type Rating Course.
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Planning
- Human Performance & Limitations
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Good knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Very good knowledge of English language
- 1st Class medical certificate issued by an EASA Aeromedical Center
- Passed the Ryanair pre-course assessment
- Holds an EU / EEA passport with an unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
Next Ab-Initio Course Start Dates:
- 24 May 2021 (applications by 30 April 2021)
- 15 November 2021 (applications by 30 October 2021)
- 18 April 2022 (applications by 30 March 2022)
- 21 November 2022 (applications by 31 October 2022)
The programme has additional GATEWAYS to facilitate more experienced applicants:
REGISTER FOR AN ASSESSMENT
Whether you have no flying experience or you have some flying experience that matches the above GATEWAY entry criteria please register your name for a pre-course assessment filling out the form on this page. The assessment and screening process has a cost of €250 which is refunded once you pass the entry assessment and confirm your place onto the course. A member of Aviomar staff will get back to you via email to discuss your best career path.
Fill up the request form to know about the course costs and fees.
*Legal note: All the above courses are fully delivered and administered by Aviomar S.r.l.. Attendance to the course does not guarantee success in the final Ryanair assessment and in no part of the course, the trainee is considered an employee of the Ryanair Group.