This course trains pilots to obtain their Type Rating which allows the candidates to operate as Pilot in Command or Co-Pilot on the following types of Boeing aircraft:
- Boeing 737-300/400/500 (Classic)
- Boeing 737-600/700/800/900ER (Next Generation)
- Differences Next Generation/Classic variants
The Type Rating B737-300/900 course is conducted exclusively by Instructor/Examiner Captains (TRI/TRE) with extensive experience in airlines on these aircraft.
- Valid CPL/IR-ME (with ATPL Theory) or higher
- Valid 1st class medical check
- 100 flight hours as PIC
- MCC course completion certificate (only for first MP type rating)
- 90 hours of theoretical training with Boeing CBT and instructor support
- 15 hours classroom training (Performance calculation & Flight Planning).
4 hours of Cockpit Mock-Up (CMU)
4 hours FMS Trainer
12 hours Cockpit Procedures Trainer (CPT)
16 hours Flight Training Device (MFTD)
32 hours on simulator FFS B737 CL or NG
6 take-offs and 6 landings on the aircraft (4/4 for pilots with at least 500 flight hours on MPA of similar dimensions and performance)
RENEWAL AND DIFFERENCES TRAINING
Our ATO is approved for both the renewal of expired ratings and differences training (Classic to NG and viceversa).
The training programmes are customised based on the pilot's experience. Please contact us for a personalised programme and relative pricing.