This course trains pilots to obtain a Type Rating which allows the candidates to fly as a Captain or a Co-Pilot on the following aircraft of the Embraer Regional Jet family:
- Embraer 135
- Embraer 135BJ
- Embraer 145
- Embraer 145LR
- Legacy 600
- Legacy 650
The course is conducted exclusively by Instructor/Examiner Captains (TRI/TRE) with extensive experience in airlines on Embraer aircrafts.
- Hold a valid CPL/IR-ME (with ATPL Theory) or higher
- Valid 1st class medical check
- 100 flight hours as PIC
- MCC course completion certificate (only for first MP type rating)
- 80 hours of theoretical training with CBT and instructor support
- 12 hours classroom training (Performance calculation & Flight Planning)
- Integration training
- 6 hours of Cockpit Procedures Training (CPT/CMU)
32 hours on simulator FFS ERJ-145
6 take-offs and 6 landings on the aircraft (4/4 for pilots with at least 500 flight hours on MPA of similar dimensions and performance)
RENEWAL AND DIFFERENCES TRAINING
Our ATO is approved for both the renewal of expired ratings and differences training for the variants.
The training programmes are customised based on the pilot's experience. Please contact us for a personalised programme and relative pricing.