Aviomar Flight Academy offers both fixed-base (FTD/FNPTII) and full-flight simulators (FFS), which are amongst the world's most advanced training devices. All our FSTDs are certified by ENAC/EASA and are used exclusively for professional pilot training.
Training on one of our simulators allows pilots to practice normal and non-normal operations using latest-generation tecnology in highly reliable equipment, being reliability a key factor in professional pilot training.
All of our simulators (with the exception of the C650 FFS) are available for DRY lease to external airlines and ATOs.
- All our simulators are available 20 hours per day, 7 days per week, 360 days per year
- All devices and equipment guarantee a 99% reliability, and are regularly updated using the most modern standards
- Additionally, a range of multi-sized classrooms and meeting rooms, fitted with audio-video projections systems are available for rental
- We accept bookings with a 12-months' advance-schedule, enabling a stable and reliable crew planning
- Snacks, drinks and catering available locally
- Complimentary Welcome Service available to all clients for hotel accommodation and travel arrangements.
To enquire about leasing one of our simulators please complete the form below.
Our simulator training centre comprises of:
- 3 level D full-flight simulator bays;
- 1 FTD B737-800 based simulator;
- 6 briefing/debriefing rooms;
- 2 multi-sized classrooms;
- Access to Jeppesen digital or paper charts;
- Coffee and Snack rest area.
All our flight simulators can, at times and when the schedule allows, be rented to flight enthusiasts with one of our experienced flight instructors. For further information on the Simulator Flight Experiences, please email us at email@example.com.
FSTD Technical Manager: Andrea Pidleac