Initial and recurrent training on the following topics:
- applicable regulations as per the IATA “DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS” manual
- issuing/checking of documentation as per invidual competencies
- prepare, check, accept dangerous goods shipments, luggages etc, in full compliance with the ICAO/IATA regulations and any additional government/operator exceptions.
Our courses, approved by ENAC, can be performed for the follwing professional categories:
- Shippers and Packers
- Freight Forwarders
- Operators and Ground Handling Agents
- Flight Deck and Cabin crew
- Security Screeners
- Other private persons
The courses are available for both operators who transport dangerous goods, as for operators who are not approved for the transport of dangerous goods.
For the recurrent trainings the candidates must have certification of the completion of the applicable "Dangerous Goods" course.
Depending on the professional category, course are from at least 6 hours until 32 hours of classroom training, with a IATA approved instructor.
Courses can be organised for both private persons as for AOC operators. Please contact us directly for more information.